Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fucking Cockroaches

L.A. is contemplating going on 3 day work week for state, city, county employees because the city is BROKE. Since all policies seem to come from west to east, our future looks bleak to me. We don't need different people in office, we need to get rid of the office, all they do is miss manage funds and get fat paychecks to do it. It's time the people take over, non violence is not the answer, ask; Ghandi, MLK, Lennon, Bhuto...etc

You cant ask them because while they were spreading peace and love, they either got shot or blowed up sir! I fear I am becoming quite radical in my thinking of what needs to happen, I honestly want Anarchy and revolution. Thats crazy talk, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. you are going to get us interviewed by big brother I think....yes it is crazy talk but I love you anyway & welcome back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete