Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got Nothing..

April 16, 2007 is the day I started dying, or at least stopped living. I've been doing a pretty good job of fooling those closest to me and those not close to me don't exist anymore. Living in this area there are Billboards I drive by everyday, cars with remembrance stickers, hell there are even people with "never forget" tattooed on their person. I bet none of those people were on campus that day, I was. The e-mails started early that day and showed no concern for what was about to happen, when it happened it was bad. Some say look for the good in people, I say watch yourself because every one of us is capable of horrondus acts that defy god. I lost so much that day, blind faith, beliefs, friends, sanity and my job to boot. So April 16th, Fuck You!

No comments:

Post a Comment